Monday, June 16, 2008

Getting ready to go to NJ on Friday!

Friday John, Teddy and I are leaving for our trip to northwestern NJ for a wedding. We will be staying at my parents house and visiting a little and going to my friends daughters wedding. We have known Sarah (the bride) since she was 4 yrs. old and she happens to be Megan's (our oldest daughter) best friend. Megan is a bridesmaid in the wedding. Jenny and Kevin will be coming too! My niece, Tawny will be graduating from high school on Friday night so we will try to go to that too! On Saturday we will have brunch with our friends that we used to live across the street from and then at 5 the Wedding. Then we get back in the car around 6 a.m. Sunday morning and head back to Charlotte. I have to get back to work and John has to get back to run the office. I wish we could have left Monday, but that just isn't in the cards. It will be good to see everyone and visit even if it is just a short trip!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful trip. You'll certainly be busy.

    We'll plan a get-together soon - I just need to check Dom's schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun-packed weekend. Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete