Sunday, June 15, 2008

Walked around the garden yesterday and found these!

This is a daylily in my back garden that I brought from NJ when I moved here 4 yrs. ago.

These are Coral Bells (Heuchera's) from my garden. I love all the colors!!

I just thought I would share some of my plants from my garden. I have to transplant some things this morning and get my heliotrope in a container near the front door. I bought 3 plants this year and the fragrance should be wonderful when you come through the door. Thought it would be even more wonderful for the wedding in August!!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, my coral bells are really thriving this year - even after the horrendous winter we had. The daylily is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherri, thanks for coming by my blog. I hope you post some more photos of your daylilies too.~~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I just planted 2 Coral Bells this year on the advice of Dee above me here!

    ReplyDelete